Monday, March 29, 2010

Glunz de la Costa Sangria

.

Normally I'm really skeptical when it comes to bottled beverages such as margaritas, mojitos and sangrias since you lose a lot of flavor and quality with these drinks if you don't use fresh fruits. Plus, it's not exactly rocket science to make them from scratch. I was recently given sample bottles of Glunz de la Costa red and white sangria and much to my surprise, I really liked both of them. They offer distinct fruit flavors of mandarin oranges, lemon zest and just the right amount of sweetness. I still prefer homemade sangria but if you don't want to go through the trouble of making you're own sangria, they are really good shortcut options. Pour into a glass, garnish with fresh fruit and soda and you're all set.

I've seen Glunz de la Costa Sangria at Whole Foods near the produce section but now Glunz bottles the sangria for them under a Whole Foods private label. A one liter bottle sells for around $10.

12 comments:

  1. wow, this looks like an expensive wine. i think this is good for natural skin care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alpana, a friend of mine loved your talk yesterday at Barrington's Makray Golf Club. Would have loved to join her but was busy :( Will surely try this bottled sangria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been drinking Glunz de la Costa Sangria for some time and get mine at Moreno's Liquor on 26th St in Little Village

    twitter.com/orgullodemexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

    I am very much interested in adding

    http://whatwouldalpanadrink.blogspot.com/ in my

    http://know-your-daily-horoscopes.blogspot.com/

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this post about sangria. The information was pretty helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say how i loved your speach at Makray Golf Club. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear blogger! I've been building a similar blog and you must read the last article, it was about sangrias issues, because it's my favorite drink. Anyways this blog is one of the best and I hope you can add something else about it, specially about the homemade sangria. 2j3j

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes making them from scratch can be fun or even romantic! But sometimes it's nice to just be able to pour from a bottle... instant party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alpana, a buddy of mine loved your talk yesterday at Barrington's Makray club. Would have liked to join her but was occupied : ( Will certainly try this bottled sangria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fancy the written content I have observed so much and I am your frequent reader of your blog.
    How can we get the best Runescape Gold,through the internet or the players in the game? Can we Cheap Runescape Gold with cheap price or other ways else?

    ReplyDelete